Monday, January 25, 2010

A class about The Beatles??

Sure, I know I was part of our band, "The ARCHIES" years ago, but really...is there any group better than The Beatles?? WILL there ever be another group like them?
I was so excited to find that this LIS class was offered again. I guess it was on hiatus for awhile.
You may think that this class should be a breeze, right? Wrong! We will be reading tons of material about The Beatles and writing several papers about them. However, included with the work are videos and podcasts as well. It proves to be an exciting semester.
Since I work full time, I'm taking 2 classes and that seem to be enough. My other class is a photography and social movement class, which also seems to be extremely interesting.
I get down at times wondering how the heck I'm going to get all of this done but I take it one day at a time. That's all any of us can do. So - if you're taking classes this semester, good luck! If you're thinking about taking classes next semester, DO IT! It will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment